Established in 1996, it was the first psychological faculty in the South Ural. According to the Rissian Psychological Society, the faculty is in the Top-5 of the best psychological faculties in Russia. It is one of the best methodic centres in the South Ural. On its basis the Ural Bureau of Psycology Council of Educational Methodological Association on Classical University Education was established. Our faculty is among the nine universities in Russia (and one in the South Ural) entitled to nominate for Euro-Psy Certificate.
Fields of Study
- 37.05.01 – «Clinical Psychology». Program: «Clinical-and-Psychological Service for Children and Family»;
- 37.05.02 – «Psychology of Employment Activity».
- 37.03.01 – «Psychology».
- 37.04.01 – «Psychology». Programs: «Developmental Psychology and Age Consulting», «Psychology of Personnel Management and Psychodiagnostics», «Psychology fo Special Needs»; «Clinical Psychology in Health Service», «Social Psychology and Psychology of Innovation Management».
- 37.06.01 – «Psychological Sciences».
- Psychological Diagnostics and Consulting (innovative potential of employees and organizations along with evaluation psychology, social and emotional intellect analysis).
- Developmental psychology (ecological consciousness as a psychological phenomenon and personal development in respect to identity and crises).
- Clinical psychology (modern neuropsychological diagnostics of impeded higher psychical functions in the elderly and the mental activity impairment in children).
- General psychology (mathematical modelling of socio-psychological phenomena, psychology of genius, methods for correcvtion of deviant behavior of teenagers).
Completed & Running Projects:
- Neuropsychological diagnostics . The aim is to pursue research of neuro- and pathopsychological diagnostics methods, particularly those devoted to detection and classification of psychological activity aspects under normal and pathological conditions according to modern classifications of psychological disorders and evidentiary medicine principles. Principal researchers: A.V. Astaeva, Candidate of Psycology, Associate Professor of Clinical Psycology Department; M.A. Berebin, Candidate of Medicine? associate Professor, Head of the Clinical Psycology Department.
- Social Intellect (social and emotional intellect in the structure of human general abilities, cognitive and personal characteristics). The result is the valid diagnostic battery that allows to forecast one's success in one or another type of professional activity. The research team has many partners in the leading institutions in Russia, such as, St. Petersburg State University and St. Petersburg Psychoneurological Research Institute. Principal researcher: N.A. Baturin, Doctor of Psycology, Professor, Head of Psycological Diagnostics and Consulting Department.
Address: 454080, Chelyabinsk, Lenin Avenue, 76 (main building) , Room 372.
Тel: + 7 (351) 267-99-81
Prof. Dr. of Psychology Elena Soldatova (Personality Development)
Prof. Alyona Astaeva (Clinical Psychology)
Prof. Dr. of Psychology Nikolay Baturin (Psychological Counselling)