Founded in June 15, 2015, our faculty offers programmes of study in the fields of Law Enforcement based on integration of research and practice. The practitioners from law enforcement, courts, public authorities, members of The Ministry of Home Affairs are involved into teaching process. We are successfully expanding our strategic partnership with law enforcement agencies, educational organiztions and professional communities on the regional, national and international level for teaching expertise, student's traineeship and research.
Fields of Study
- 40.05.02 – «Law Enforcement».
- 40.03.01 – «Law».
- 40.04.01 – «Law».
- Criminal Law (organized crime prevention; car and vehicle theft prevention, ecological crime analysis and prevention, victim protection, forgery, victimology)
- Civil Law (law interpretation in court and governmental bodies, Environmental Law)
- Social governance (teenage crime prevention, new technology of legal education, communicative competencies and skills in law enforcement staff).
The most significant projects:
- «Organized crime prevention in Russia and abroad». The project was carried out in cooperation with George Mason University (Washington, USA) in 2007.
Aim: analyzing law enforcement bodies functioning, the statistic data analysis and finding the ways to improve investigation and court procedures.
Prospects: the research on practical aspect of investigative activity and the international cooperation in the field.
«Comparative legal analysis and the system of resource and ecological law in the developed and developing countries».
Aim: developing legal provisions regulating waste disposal, processing dangerous substances and fulfilling genetic modifications.
Prospects: the research on international legislation and complex transnational interdisciplinary study of ecological law and cooperation in the field.
Dr . Sergey Zuev (Organized Crime Prevention)
Dr . Alexey Kudryashov (Car-related felonies)
Dr . Farid Tulpanov (Environmental Law)