Candidate of Sciences (Law), Associate Professor
Founded in July 15, 2003, today our faculty is comprised of eight departments. Our teaching staff includes 19 Doctors and 69 Candidates of Sciences. The practitioners from law enforcement, courts and public authorities are involved into teaching process. The quality of the students studies are provided by a set of humanitarian, socio-economic, mathematical, natural scientific and professional disciplines including Public-Legal Law, Civil Law, Criminal Law.
Fields of Study
- 40.05.03 - "Forensics". Programme "Examination of the Substances, Materials and Products"
- 40.03.01 - "Law". Programmes: "Public-Legal Law", "Civil Law", "Criminal Law"
- 38.03.04 - "State and Municipal Management". Programmes: "Legal Provision of State and Municipal Government"
- 40.04.01 -"Law". Programmes: "Theory and History of State and Law, History of Legal Doctrines," "Administrative, Financial Law," "Entrepreneur, Business Law", "Labor Law, Social Security Law", "Legal Regulation of Property Relations", "Criminal Law, Criminology, Penal Law "," Criminal Trial, Criminalistics and Forensic Examination "," Energy Law"," Legal Provision of Personnel Management "," Nature and Resources Law, Environmental Law, Land Law, "" Economic Expertise in Legal Proceedings"
- 38.04.02 - «Management». Programmes: "Legal Security of Economic Activity", "Management of State and Municipal Institutions."
- Criminal Proceeding and Criminalistics (intellectual property crime namely organized crime activity, illegal drug turnover, corruption in the world, migrants criminality, economic organized crime activity namely shadow economy, its structure and role in the crime rate). Principal Researcher: R.A. Khashimov , Candidate of Science (Law), Associate Professor.
- Civil Proceedings and International Trade Law. Aim: specifying the norms of various national legislations to facilitate trade and international legal cooperation. The project is carried out in cooperation with the leading organizations in Russia and abroad: Terrorism, Transnational Crime and Corruption Center (TraCCC) (USA), School of Public Policy and Caucasus Office of TraCCC (Georgia).
Address: 454080 Chelyabinsk, Lenin avenue, 76 (main building), Room 240.
Dr . Raul Khashimov (Intellectual Property Law and Crime)
Dr . Alexey Minbaleev (International Law)