The Center of testing foreign citizens in Russian language organizes education and conducts certification test examinations of different language knowledge levels – including basic level – for obtaining citizenship of the Russian Federation.
You can find us at the following address:
78-B Lenin prospect, Chelyabinsk, Russia 454080
South Ural State University
SIGMA academic building, 3rd floor, room 302
Tel./fax: +7(351) 272-31-31
We have been working in the field of certifying levels of knowledge of Russian as a foreign language since 2006.
Comprehensive examination in Russian language, history of Russia and fundamentals of legislation of the Russian Federation is carried out for applicants for obtaining:
- Patent or job permission;
- Temporary residence;
- Residence permit.
The structure of comprehensive examination:
- Module of Russian language.
- Module of Fundamentals of legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Module of History of Russia.
Overall time for conducting the comprehensive examination:
For obtaining job permission or a patent - 90 minutes (1 hour and 30 minutes):
- Module of Russian language - 60 minutes.
- Module of History of Russia (10 questions) - 15 minutes.
- Module of Fundamentals of legislation of the Russian Federation (10 questions) - 15 minutes.
For obtaining permission for temporary residence or a residence permit - 135 minutes (2 hours and 15 minutes):
- Module of Russian language - 75 minutes.
- Module of History of Russia (20 questions) - 30 minutes.
- Module of Fundamentals of legislation of the Russian Federation (20 questions) - 30 minutes.
For obtaining job permission or a patent
4 900 rub.
For obtaining a residence permit or permission for temporary residence
5 300 rub.
The order of payment and submission of documents:
- Submit documents in room 302 (passport, notarized translation of the first page of the passport, migration card).
- Fill in the following documents: act, contract and registration card.
- Register the Contract in room 342 (340) of the SUSU main building, get a receipt for payment.
- Pay by the receipt in any bank before the day of examination.
For the examination, it is necessary to bring:
- Original document identifying your identity (residence permit or passport and its notarized translation, or refugee certificate);
- Migration card (for those who has no residence permit);
- Notarized translation of the first page of the document identifying your identity;
- Payment receipt;
- 2 blue pens;
- If you have issues with your eyesight, don’t forget to bring your glasses!
During the examination the following is prohibited:
- Using mobile phones;
- Leaving the classroom;
During passing the Speaking sub-test, it is necessary to keep quiet in the hall.
On expiration of determined time, it is necessary to hand all documents at once.
Violators of discipline are removed from the examination classroom with no refunding of payment.
Russian language examination for obtaining citizenship of the Russian Federation
South Ural State University conducts Russian language examinations for foreign citizens and stateless persons for obtaining citizenship of the Russian Federation.
Russian language examination is held each last Thursday of a month.
Examination is held within 1 day. Duration of the examination is 4 academic hours.
The examination consists of 5 sub-tests:
- Sub-test 1. Reading – 45 minutes
- Sub-test 2. Writing – 45 minutes
- Sub-test 3. Vocabulary. Grammar – 45 minutes
- Sub-test 4. Listening – 30 minutes
- Sub-test 5. Oral speaking: preparing – 15 minutes, speaking – 20 minutes.
Before the examination you need to sign a contract, pay examination fee, and fill in registration cards in which it is necessary to write down your surname, name, patronymic name, sex, citizenship, time and place of preparation for the examination, etc. Before the beginning of testing, examiner will provide you with instruction for completing the test, time for completing the test, and regulations for filling check sheets which you will be given along with examination questions before the testing. The check sheets (matrixes) are to be filled with a pen. You can ask all clarification questions concerning the procedure of examination only before the beginning of the examination. During the examination, it is prohibited to use any dictionaries or reference materials, or speaking with other candidates. Upon the expiry of the time determined for each sub-test, you should return all materials to the examiner and hand the check sheets. For successful passing of the examination it is necessary to get not less than 66% in each type of tasks. If you obtained less than 66% in one of the sub-tests, you have the right to attempt the non-passed sub-test once again for extra fee. Grades of successfully passed sub-tests are valid within a year. Certificate is issued 2-3 weeks after the day of testing.
Certificate on completion of the State Russian language examination is a strictly accounted document; therefore it can be handed to a passed candidate personally or to his or her authorized representative upon the condition of presence of a letter of trust.
Russian language examination for obtaining job permission to working migrants
The Center of testing foreign citizens in Russian language organizes and conducts certification test examination for obtaining job permission to working migrants.
You can get additional information by dialing +7(351) 272-31-31.