«Elite education of students of South Ural State University», which determines a new systematic approach to higher education was founded in the 2016-2017 academic year within the 5-100 Russian academic excellence project.
The development of elite training is SUSU’s debt to society as one of the forefronts of education and science. The country’s scientific and cultural potential is determined not by the population’s average scientific and cultural level as much as by the potential of its scientific and cultural elite.
Systematic elite education at South Ural State University is special training of students which enables the following:
- It gives the graduate strong potential for career growth;
- Graduates with this education are considered the best candidates for corresponding positions by employers;
- The system of this special training is highly valued by society;
- Receiving this training is seen as a successful start to your career by students, applicants, and their parents.
The SUSU elite education system
- Gives students additional, helpful knowledge of a higher level compared to the standard academic programs;
- Trains creative individuals who actively search for areas of application for their knowledge, see prospects, and are able to work and achieve results.
Students are chosen for the elite training system in two ways: first – thanks to high EGE results, second – high rating points in exams. (More information in the official group - SUSU Center of Elite Education)
Please address questions to:
Director of the Center of Elite Education: Aleksandr Drozin. Tel. 8-912-775-94-25
Assistant Director of the Center of Elite Education: Elena Kurkina. Tel: 8-951-770-46-65